EZ Exporter Custom Filters
You can filter your data further using Custom Filters, which can be found in the Data Settings.
Custom Filters gives you the flexibility to filter your data based on values of one or more additional fields and a set of conditions assigned to them. When using multiple conditions, you can specify whether the data should match any or allof those conditions. You can get really creative here.
A couple of examples:
I want to create a report of orders placed by VIP customers that are shipping outside of Canada where the total amount is over 1000.
To meet the conditions above, simply set your custom filters as shown below.
Data matching all of the following conditions:
- Shipping Country is not Canada
- Customer Tags contains vip
- Total is greater than 1000
I want to create a report of only the orders shipping to US, Canada, or Mexico.
Data matching any of the following conditions:
- Shipping Country Code is US
- Shipping Country Code is CA
- Shipping Country Code is MX
Here's the full list of conditions you can use:
- is equal to (e.g. 1 = 1)
- is not equal to (e.g. 1 != 2)
- is equal to any (use a comma-separated list of values, e.g. "US" is equal to any of: "US, MX, CA")
- is not equal to any (use a comma-separated list of values, e.g. "US" is not equal to any of: "AU, GB, CA")
- contains (e.g. "slippers, shoes, socks" contains "shoes")
- does not contain (e.g. "slippers, shoes, socks" does not contain "pants")
- starts with (e.g. "SKU12345" starts with "SKU")
- ends with (e.g. "SKU12345" ends with "345")
- is greater than (e.g. 2 > 1)
- is less than (e.g. 1 < 2)
If you're filtering date fields, please see this article.
App: EZ Exporter
Tags: advanced features